Saturday 7 January 2012

OTTBS Beaded Earring Challenge (week 1)

I belong to a beading group on facebook, and several of us have accepted the challenge to make a pair of earrings a week - for the whole of 2012... I must be mad... but if I stick to it, I'll have 52 new pairs of earrings by the end of the year! 


No idea what on earth I am going to do with 52 pairs of earrings... hopefully sell some of them!


Following on from my last blog post about learning bead embroidery, I though I'd give myself an embroidery challenge for the first week.  So, I sat down with some stiff stiff, some blue mountain jade, some size 11 and 15 seed beads and a bit of ultra-suede and went for it!


So, here they are... my embroidered earrings.




One down... 51 to go!

2 comments:

  1. Great earrings! Love the colours. Good luck with the challange too. Looking forward to seeing your other creations
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combination. Good luck with the challenge.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete