Sunday 14 April 2024

Welcome back!

It has been a terribly long time since I updated my blog, so sorry for neglecting you all. There have been a lot of changes in my life in the last few years but now I'm in a position to dedicate more time to my passion for beading, and my love for sharing that with you all.

I have been creating during this time, I've designed so many lovely things, and I'm very happy to say that I will be sharing lots these tutorials here on my blog. You have necklaces, ropes, earrings, bracelets, and even some 3D objects to look forward to.

This spring time necklace is one of the designs I'll be sharing first, even though the daffodils are just about past  their best, it doesn't mean you have to stop feeling the spring vibe.



This is one of the most sparke-tastic pieces I've ever designed, I think. It was made using Swarovski crystals, and I loved how the chatons looked like little inkwells of colour in amongst all of the clear crystal. I'm sure it will look equally amazing with Preciosa or Aurora chatons and crystals. This is the Scintilla necklace,


The last little sneak peek I'm going to share with you is a pair of earrings that I designed in my 2021 earring marathon. I did manage to complete the challenge and bead a pair of earrings for every week of the year, which was an epic achievement. This pair I was especially pleased with, and I named them after my little cat, Pixie!

And because she's adorable, I couldn't leave Pixie herself out!


I look forward to Seeing you all really soon and sharing the pattern for my Daffodil necklace with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment